12 – 14 February 2023 (Sunday – Tuesday)
For Visitors: 10:00 – 18:00*
* Visitor registration counters close 30 minutes before the fair ends
• Document required to access to the show:
Emirates ID / national passport is required for visitor registration for the prevention and detection of crime, and to protect the security and safety of the jewellery Events.
Printed entrance badge
– Security Measures: To comply with the security requirements of the local authority, all attendees are subjected to random checks by the local police to verify the identity of the badge carrier; attendees may be requested to present a valid photo identity document for on-site identity verification; and attendees may be requested to conduct X-ray bag scan and metal detector scan before entering the halls. We need your full support to maintain a business-friendly environment in the fair. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
– This is a trade fair open to visitors aged 18 or above.
– The Organiser reserves the right to not issue the admission badge, to refuse admission and cancel the admission badge of any visitor who fails to comply with the above-mentioned requirements.
An entry visa can be issued upon arrival at the Dubai International Airport for Nationals (Citizens) from the following countries:
GCC COUNTRIES : Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
EUROPE: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Vatican, United Kingdom
AMERICAS: United States of America, Canada
ASIA: Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea
OCEAN/PACIFIC: Australia, New Zealand
The City of Dubai