Reinvigorate your business
JGT Dubai’s buyer base consists of trade professionals from thriving economies in the Middle East, India, Russia, Southern Europe, North Africa and beyond. These high-growth markets of 4 billion consumers are all within seven hours of flying time from Dubai.
Benefit from the organisers’ global and deep local knowledge
JGT Dubai will be powered by the same team behind the world’s biggest fine jewellery show, Jewellery & Gem WORLD Hong Kong, and the group behind Europe’s top jewellery show, Vicenzaoro.
Enjoy a world-class show experience in Dubai
Recognised as the business and tourism hub of the Middle East, Dubai offers the perfect mix of a dynamic and vibrant city with traditional aspects of the local culture. JGT Dubai will also be held during one of the largest global events ever staged in the region – Expo 2020 Dubai (1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022)
Gain industry insights and provoke fresh thinking
Hear what experts have to say about the most pressing developments in the industry at our seminars and knowledge-sharing sessions.
Meet and engage with decision-makers
Connect with people who matter to you at the concurrent events, including the highly anticipated Dubai Diamond Conference organised by DMCC and the presentation ceremony of Informa Markets Jewellery’s Jewellery World Awards (JWA) Dubai, the first JWA regional award celebrating the achievements of companies and entrepreneurs in the Middle East
Explore the latest trends
Keep your finger on the pulse of this dynamic industry by collecting immediate feedback from your target audience
Discover Design Talents
Meet the future design stars of the jewellery industry
JGT Dubai is a business-to-business trade show attracting buyers from throughout the supply chain.
Your products and technology solutions will be in front of:
Active buyers from the GCC, Middle East, India, Russia, Central Asia, Southern Europe and Africa will be at JGT Dubai
IMPORTANT: Prevention of fraudulent activity
Informa and the Italian Exhibition Group (IEG) are constantly working to improve security and reduce the risk to our customers of any fraudulent activity.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the following:
- Funds should only be remitted to the designated bank account provided with the payment terms in your exhibition contract with Informa and IEG.
- If the bank account details quoted on the invoices you receive differ to the details held on your system, please check with your Informa and/or IEG contact to verify which are correct.
- Informa and IEG will never contact our customers directly to request for funds to be remitted to any bank account other than that provided in your exhibition contract.
- Informa and IEG emails are sent from “@informa.com”, “@iegexpo.it” or “@jgtdubaishow.com” addresses, and any variation from these should be considered potentially fraudulent.
- If you are in any doubt as to the authenticity of an email received, we recommend you start a new email to your usual contact and use the email address from your address book.
The City of Dubai